What is the difference between a personal training session, an online or in person class and a workshop with Michelle?
A Private Virtual Webcam Training session is:
Highly customized to focus on YOU
- your form!
- your questions!
- your needs!
- Personal attention, latest tweaks and tips for increased effectiveness.
- Incorporates Advanced Muscle activation
Provides a full body workout
A semi-private session is:
- Done with your friends, family or co-workers
- Classes vary in size and last about an hour
- Concentrate on any T-Tapp Workout or movement
- Instruction is more detailed than a class
- Provides a full body workout
Weekly classes are:
- Helpful to maintain consistency and motivation
- Keeps your form in check
- Learn the latest techniques
- Can be customized to meet specific group needs
- Provides a Full-Body Workout
- Last several hours
- Have multiple sessions based on specific T-Tapp workouts
- The pace is slow and steady, with in-depth explanations to maximize form and muscle activation
- Has extra tips to take your workout to the next level
- Each movement is very detailed
- Provides a FUll Body Workout
Online T-Tapp Classes
Michelle is approved and certified by Teresa Tapp to instruct this type of class
Lasts 4 weeks to 3 months depending on the class
Daily motivational email to keep you moving in the right direction
Has an option for a personalized workout plan customized to meet your needs
Option for Vitual Webcam training
T-TappYOU is one option. Check it out here.